NOTE: This is an incomplete list and will be updated when I find the time. Some of the ones that aren’t itemized can be found in this GitHub repository.
- Economic modeling in Julia with an application to the FRBNY DSGE model @ CEF 2017 – repository – with Chase Coleman, Abhi Gupta, Pearl Li, and Erica Moszkowski
- The Dolo modeling framework @ CEF 2017 – slides – with James Graham, Pablo Winant, and Anastasia Zhutova
- Methods, Models, and Moments: Julian Economics with QuantEcon.jl @ Juliacon 2015 – video, jupyter notebooks
- PlotlyJS.jl: Interactive web plotting in Julia @ PLOTCON November 18, 2016 – slides, video
- PlotlyJS.jl @ Julia London Meetup (September 7, 2016) – jupyter notebook
- The Dolo modeling framework @ JuliaCon 2017 – jupyter notebook